>> 90, which I realise is grossly inadequate to prove me as a book lover...but ive discarded a lot of them..I have become very picky about books now..I still can read anything thats available but I do not like to keep ones which dont appeal..
Last Book I Bought
>> Enduring Love, Ian McEwan
Last Book I Read
>> Exodus , by Leon Uris...this was a long pending read...
Five Books that Mean a Lot to Me
>> Thats tough..the taste and the mood keeps on changing...at various times ive been fan of various authors..if I find one book appealing ..I try to devour either the author or the subject...
currently I am enchanted with
- Kazuo Ishiguro works- I picked up 'Unconsoled' randomly from the library and fell in love with Ishiguro's style.. I didnt finish this...but I finished 'When we were orphans' and searching for more..
- Sujata Massey - Im not much into detective , intrigue kind of stuff , but I like her style..I read 'The Flower Master' and 'Zen Attitude'
- Dilbert books... they never fail to make me laugh
- Ditto for P G Wodehouse.. newts...hahahaha
- To Kill a Mockingbird - no other book can match its simplistic tones and wealth of character...its my all time favorite..
One book you couldn't finish reading?/the most unreadable thing you've read?
>> Nine on nine - why did I buy this one.. also Five Point Someone... really .. I have no idea why this book is on bestseller chart..
Tag five people and have them do this on their blogs:
>> I shall be biding my time on this... The blogs at which I lurk already have done this..I shall tag it when I find someone who can be tagged...
wait I found one.. email@example.com .. how do you convey a meme to someone ???